Small Business Technology Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

GOOG411 + Hands free in car Speakerphone = Safe, Free Easy, Useful use of your drive time!

Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like
this!

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your
home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411 or 1-800-466-4411.

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free --
great when you are on the road. Don't waste your money on
information calls and don't waste your time (or risk your safety or a ticket!)
manually dialing the number.

I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf
course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial
for information that I have programmed (1-800-466-4411).
The voice at the other end says, "Say the name of the
business and the City & Province.." I say, "Kingsville Golf
Course, Kingsville , Ontario ". He says, "Connecting" and
Kingsville Golf Course answers the phone.

How great is that? This is nationwide, Canada & US, and it
is absolutely free! Works on cell and landline phones, all
you have to remember is 1-800-466-4411. Give it a try.

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick
demonstration.

Http://www.google.com/goog411/

No comments:

Post a Comment