Small Business Technology Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

How TO Unlock PDF Files?

I recently received a PDF file from my friend, I wanted to copy certain part of the PDF and paste it as a note, however I could not copy the text from the PDF file, making me wonder what was wrong with it.

Turned out that the PDF file in question had fonts which were not installed on my system. I searched for a solution, I came across a freeware tool called PDF Crack which allowed users to unlock PDF Files.

Some PDF documents prevent the user from copying and pasting or printing it's contents. This sometimes presents a problem since the author of the PDF might have used a font that is not available in the system trying to read it.

unlock-pdf-files.

Unlocking a PDF file is easy, just upload the file that is having a problem to the PDF Crack website and click on the submit button. PDF Crack will unlock the document and provide you with a new PDF file that is readable and can be copied from.

Visit PDF Crack to unlock PDF files for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment