Small Business Technology Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Scott Kendall of The Technology Coach Nominated for a BNI Notable Netwrorker Award!

Having only Joined BNI a few months ago I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was to hear my chapter had selected me from over 45 members to represent them as a "Notable Networker" just being nominated is an honour but I have to admit I've got my fingers crossed.

Here is the Letter I received from our BNI Executive Director

Congratulations! You have been voted by your BNI chapter members as one of this year's nominees for the chapter Notable Networker Award. On Thursday November 6th we will be recognizing each chapter award recipient.

In being nominated you are clearly viewed by your referral partners in BNI as someone who practices the Givers Gain philosophy consistently.

Making that kind of positive impression as a business person is indicative of your ongoing professionalism, contribution and willingness to help others, all of which are the traits of authentic givers.
The Awards Gala is held in celebration, and appreciation of those, like you, who give so much to the BNI referral program.

We look forward to celebrating with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment