Small Business Technology Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Top Of Mind e-Marketing that works!

Recently I was invited to attend a BIA Conference in Toronto and provide a short educational piece to a group of BIA members on small business technology speaking specifically on e-Marketing. I was excited to attend and share my expanded e-newsletter course from the summer 2006 into a blogging and website seminar encompassing 5 major aspects of e-marketing you'll outlined in the course materials to follow. The course time was limited to just an hour and I'm sure I could have spent a whole day on e-marketing but the response form the 50 or so attendees was phenomenal and I really enjoyed the feedback!

The invitation was extended to me by Ellen Timms of the Port Credit BIA Which meets monthly for breakfast and has always been a great source of both education and referrals for my business. The next BIA breakfast meeting is scheduled for this Thursday the 5th from 8am - 9am at The Brogue Inn, 136 Lakeshore Rd E. in port credit. The course material will be limited to just 20 minutes but there's great networking before and after with local business owners! Please RSVP with Ellen if you plan to attend

On my BIA mini-site you'll find a wealth of knowledge, links and PDF documents I shared with the BIA attendees to take away from this conference, I sincerely hope you enjoy the tools I provide and don't hesitate to email or call with questions, I'm always here to help you grow your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment