Small Business Technology Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Social Media Marketing?

The new 'flavor of the month' has got to be anything related to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, MySpace, Web 2.0., etc...

Is there really anything to this Social Media stuff beyond a good story?

Is it all a waste of time like some people think?

Or is it the big thing we have to jump on early to take advantage of the opportunities?

Personally, I think it's somewhere in between. That's why I was thrilled to accept an invitation from the Association of Professional Accounting and Taxation Consultants this past weekend to attend their annual conference in Ottawa Ontario and speak for an entire day on eMarketing.

You can see my lastest notes, ideas and suggestions on my website at www.thetechnologycoach.ca/emarketing

Stay tune in August as I take the information I delivered for the APA&TC conference and turn it into a one day workshop for small business owners...

Look out internet marketing, HERE WE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment